I'm really excited to be sharing one of my first self-published books with all of you! Gratitude is a simple and wonderful way to raise our vibration so that we attract more positivity, love, and abundance into our lives. For a list of benefits of practicing gratitude, check out this blog post. Click on the cover to the left to see my book on Amazon!
With engaging candor, eloquence, and wit, Paramahansa Yogananda tells the inspiring chronicle of his life: the experiences of his remarkable childhood, encounters with many saints and sages during his youthful search throughout India for an illumined teacher, ten years of training in the hermitage of a revered yoga master, and the thirty years that he lived and taught in America. Also recorded here are his meetings with Mahatma Gandhi, Rabindranath Tagore, Luther Burbank, the Catholic stigmatist Therese Neumann, and other celebrated spiritual personalities of East and West. The author clearly explains the subtle but definite laws behind both the ordinary events of everyday life and the extraordinary events commonly termed miracles. His absorbing life story becomes the background for a penetrating and unforgettable look at the ultimate mysteries of human existence.
It's no wonder that The Power of Now has sold over 2 million copies worldwide and has been translated into over 30 foreign languages. Much more than simple principles and platitudes, the book takes readers on an inspiring spiritual journey to find their true and deepest self and reach the ultimate in personal growth and spirituality: the discovery of truth and light.
In this beautiful and lucid guide, Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh offers gentle anecdotes and practical exercise as a means of learning the skills of mindfulness--being awake and fully aware. From washing the dishes to answering the phone to peeling an orange, he reminds us that each moment holds within it an opportunity to work toward greater self-understanding and peacefulness.
Welcome to the first comprehensive encyclopedia of the human energetic anatomy. Here is a reference that no personal or professional health-care library should be without—an in-depth, illustrated guide to the invisible energies of the spirit, psyche, and consciousness that influence every aspect of our well-being. Whether you are looking for the right complementary medicine to enhance your own healing practice, seeking perennial wisdom about your body’s energetic nature from world traditions, or exploring the quantum edge of intention-based care, The Subtle Body is an indispensible companion for exploring virtually any facet of holistic healing.
With your hands you have potential to relieve everyday aches, pains and ailments without taking drugs, to improve your health, and to increase your vitality. Acupressure is an ancient healing art that uses the fingers to stimulate key points on the skin that, in turn, activate the body's natural self-healing processes. With this book, it is a skill you can learn now--and use in your own home.
This book explains how emotional distress becomes lodged in the body as muscular tension and blocked energy, and shows how acupressure can relieve not just the resulting physical symptoms, but also their emotional source--often without the need for extensive talk therapy or medication.
Readers will find detailed information on fermenting vegetables; sugars into alcohol (meads, wines, and ciders); sour tonic beverages; milk; grains and starchy tubers; beers (and other grain-based alcoholic beverages); beans; seeds; nuts; fish; meat; and eggs, as well as growing mold cultures, using fermentation in agriculture, art, and energy production, and considerations for commercial enterprises.
Written by Angela Liddon, she is the founder, recipe developer, and writer behind OhSheGlows.com - an award-winning destination for healthy plant-based recipes, with millions of visitors each month.
If you’ve ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you’re right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type. Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.
- Activated charcoal bristles swiftly eliminate bad breath. Combine with your favorite organic toothpaste or tooth powder for a brighter smile today. Your support assists our partner B1G1 (Buy 1 Give 1) provide fresh drinking water to people who can’t take it for granted. Women in our sponsored village can now focus on their education instead of walking miles to a well.
- Save Money and Care for the Environment - No more expensive Tampons and Sanitary Napkins to end up as landfill. One Menstrual Cup per cycle vs. 22 tampons or Sanitary Napkins per period. More economical than the, Moon Cup or Lunette Menstrual cup!
- The stainless steel straws are reusable, environmentally friendly, will not harbor bacteria. Unbreakable, they will not rust, crack or become scratched. Can be used again and again and again. Manufactured out of 18/8 stainless steel. Non-toxic, BPA and lead free, no metal aftertaste. 6 copper straws set for your best need, brilliant for your small party.
These thick wall glass jars are the most authentic way of cupping therapy that requires 2 persons during the application. The smooth flat edge top and bottom rim hold suction well and provides comfort while also allows for sliding massage techniques with a small amount of massage oil.
- Proven to effectively normalize low iron levels. Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age. Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells. Beneficial for pregnant and lactating women, athletes, the elderly and vegetarians.
- Specially formulated women's multivitamin made from nutritious and organic whole foods. Once a day pill with 15 vitamins and minerals at 100% DV or higher. Includes vegan D3, 2mg of iron, organic vitamin B-12, and vitamin b. Keep your energy and metabolism up with 200% Daily Value of Vitamin B12. Vegan, gluten free, non-GMO verified whole food multivitamin with NO synthetic binders or fillers.
- Specially formulated men's multivitamin with prostate support made from nutritious and organic whole foods. Once a day multivitamin for men with 15 vitamins and minerals at 100% DV or higher. Includes selenium for prostate health, B vitamins for energy and heart health, and D3 vitamin from lichen. Keep your energy and metabolism up with 300% Daily Value of Vitamin B12.
- Celtic Sea Salt is authentic, unprocessed whole salt from pristine coastal regions. With a subtle flavor and delicious taste, it’s a great all-purpose salt to keep on hand! Our classic salt is more nutritious than table salt, because it retains the natural balance and spectrum of essential minerals, supplying the body with over 74 vital trace minerals & elements. A sprinkle of this sea salt is a healthy addition to any dish or recipe.
- Dong quai, chaste tree berry and organic raspberry leaf address common menstrual discomforts. Added fragrant chamomile has been used for centuries to help relax and soothe the mind and body. Infuse harmony and comfort into the days of your monthly cycle with a cup of this calming tea. Caffeine free.
Spirulina helps support weight loss, combats stress, is a good source of protein, fights inflammation, lowers blood sugar, supports cardiovascular health, provides energy and enhances muscle performance, supports liver health, boosts immunity, controls allergies, and detoxifies the body.
Maca root is a good source of carbs and protein. It is low in fat and contains a fair amount of fiber. It's also high in vitamin C, copper and iron.
Kava alleviates anxiety, helps with insomnia, treats depression, improves brain function, relieves symptoms of menopause, and reduces inflammation.
- This mushroom supplement contains dual-extracted Reishi, Chaga, Cordyceps, Enokitake, Mistake, Shiitake, Lion's Mane, Tremella, Agaricus Blazei, and Meshima. Blend also contains Rose hip. Proven to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and has anti-cancer properties.
Just Thrive is the first all-spore probiotic product featuring proprietary strains that naturally survive the harsh stomach acid and arrive alive in the intestines.
Used for aromatherapy, massage, and as a hair and skin moisturizer. Rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties.
Contains Vitamin C, Aloe, Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.
Light-weight moisturizer helps support collagen health while protecting skin from pollutants and impurities.
Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay. Does not contain additives, fragrances, or animal products.
Replenishes the scalp's natural oils and revitalizes the hair. The antioxidants in Castor Oil support natural keratin, making the hair stronger and smoother.
Has anti-fungal, antimicrobial properties that efficiently control itching and inflammation on your face, body, feet, hands, scalp, finger nails, toenails, and heels.
Sweet Orange is anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac. Lavender disinfects skin and scalp, relieves pain, reduces anxiety. Peppermint helps with seasonal allergies. Tea Tree eliminates acne, removes blackheads, lightens scars, treats fungus. Lemongrass relieves headaches, reduces fever, boosts energy, kills gems. Eucalyptus is an anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
It is more than diffuser/vaporizer and humidifier, as it also can be used as a ionizer, air purifier and night lamp. Adding several essential oils into the water, the scent diffuser will release lovely aroma and mist to refresh the air quality.